[opencms-dev] Export question

Wagner,Aaron anwagner at deq.virginia.gov
Wed Jan 23 22:15:24 CET 2008

Check out the wiki page http://opencms-wiki.org/Main_Page

You can setup OpenCMS to synchronize the folders to the RFS and
visa-versa.  For the HTML, it's actually in xml pages.  You'll get the
content in an xml page.  http://opencms-wiki.org/RFS_Synchronization

It's a real resource hog though.

Aaron N Wagner

Web Developer, Office of Public Affairs

DEQ - Virginia Department of Environmental Quality

[W] 804.698.4265

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary,
and those who don't.