[opencms-dev] Persistent Storage

Justin Stanczak rizenine at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 18:28:53 CET 2008

When creating JSP pages is there a method of storing data that OpenCMS
provides. Like maybe a JSP that creates an XML document. What I'm doing is I
want to read some audio file in a folder and create a JSP page that lists
those files. But I though it would be more efficient to store the results
instead of rereading the folder each time. Or is this what cache is for? For
this instance cache may work, but I was thinking if I had an application
form and wanted to store it on the server. If anyone could point me in the
right direction? Thanks.

- Edmund Burke