[opencms-dev] openCMS workflow - Please help!

David Trattnig david.trattnig at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 10:03:21 CET 2008

Hi Viki,

thank you for sharing the details. At first glance everything looks okay.
I'll run through your scenario mid of next week with a blank OpenCms 7
instance.

Some notes:

>I tried logging via Approval and Review group users, but it failed log-in.
I reckon you've set the wrong parent groups/roles for these groups. Try to
use "users" as parent groups.

>So i thought to do whole scenario using "Admin" id.
Performing these steps with admin should work always, regardless which
configuration you have

>selected "Review" project and saw that only this xml content is highlighted
and rest all are gray. Used "Admin" user
This behaviour is indented. You can only edit resources which belong to the
current project. If you have the rights to switch to the project the
resource belongs to, you can edit the resource there anyway.

One last thing: When you are editing the project details for
Offline/Approval/Review there is a section "Content / Resources:" - which
setting do you have there?

Hope I can come back with more information during next week
David

David Trattnig

tel   | +43 650 8855388
w1  | www.bearingpoint.com