[opencms-dev] openCMS workflow - Please help!

David Trattnig david.trattnig at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 09:30:29 CET 2008

Hello Viki,

sorry for the late response - have been quite busy.

>I tried logging via Approval and Review group users, but it failed log-in.

The reason for that is you haven't set the roles for these users
allowing to do Workplace operations. At least you have to set the
roles "Workplace user" & "Workplace manager". And maybe you also have
to check the flag "Project User Group" within your OpenCms group
configuration.

According to your information you gave I can't really say what's
wrong. But I have to say that I've found an issue regarding Non-Admin
users. I've fixed that and released as v0.4.2:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=180314

Best Regards
David