[opencms-dev] Installation error in 7.0.3 / Postgresql

D Fedak df at vpt.co.uk
Tue Jan 29 12:27:42 CET 2008

I've identified this as an issue with Postgres 8.3 (beta and Release
Candidates) since opencms makes assumptions about type coercions, and
PGSQL is getting more strict with the 8.3 release in that CASTs need
to be used. (e.g. strings being coerced into numbers in the prepared
statements).

In the meantime I've had to downgrade to pgsql 8.2

Any other experiences out there?

-D