[opencms-dev] Installation error in 7.0.3 / Postgresql

Ivan Codarin ivan.codarin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 15:58:14 CET 2008

Hi!
Great Job.
I have no experience with 8.3... with 8.2 the Opencms' Postgresql Driver is
very simple because we changed all the queries in a "standard" way for
Oracle, Postgresql, and so we have one only exception for Postgresql.
I think I will wait for the official release of Postgrsql 8.3 and than I
will investigate in this.

Ivan