[opencms-dev] Static Export - export resources not exported if 'single' files (OpenCms 7.0.3)

Andrea Puddu andrea.puddu at tiscali.it
Tue Jan 29 12:33:32 CET 2008

Hi everyone,
I'm experiencing some troubles during the static export .

Having the configuration of opencms-importexport.xml as
"CmsAfterPublishStaticExport"
and several export-rules defined as follows, I would expect that when I
publish a "resource":

1) 'resource' will be published (and exported) and
2) will be published the <export-resources> too.

Unfortunately, the step 2. doesn't happens

<export-resources>
     <uri>/sites/business/rss_auto.html</uri>
     <uri>/sites/business/index.html</uri>
</export-resources>

Neither /sites/business/index.html nor
 /sites/business/rss_auto.html
have been exported.

If I have:
<export-resources>
    <uri>/sites/business/myfolder/</uri>
</export-resources>

Every resource inside myfolder is actually exported as expected.

Is anyone experiencing the same behaviour? Do you think this may be a bug?

Thanks for your attention!
/A