[opencms-dev] Still misunderstanding FlexCache

Pere Torrodellas ptorrodellas at fihoca.com
Tue Jan 29 12:04:55 CET 2008

Thanks for your answers to my last question about FlexCache workings; I obviously had not correctly understood the documentation.

Another mistery for me, though: in the FlexCache Administration cached resources listing, there is an entry for an html page that states:

Key: element;locale;

The page cache property is empty, so why is OpenCms listing it with those directives? Is it really being cached?

The html page does include cached components (through its template, etc), but according to the OpenCms documentation, "All elements are cached as separate entries", so I understand that the root page is not affected by its components directives, or am I again wrong?

Thanks for your help,

Pere