[opencms-dev] Creating a group for developers (This is the correct ask)

Raúl Lorenzo raul.lorenzo at altia.es
Thu Jan 31 13:53:50 CET 2008

Hello,

Sorry, i mistake my previous explication.....

Is there any way of creating a new group between Administrator and
ProjectManager? I mean, a group that can´t administrate OpenCms (like
users, groups, database) but this group could change or navigate through
workplace into system directory.

For example, developers could change site information, template
information, configuration site information but they couldn´t create
groups, users or other administration task.

Thanks in advance

--
Raúl Lorenzo Boullosa
Desarrollador Aplicaciones Informáticas