[opencms-dev] Modules auto build

Alexandre Morozov morozov at codecentric.de
Fri Feb 1 10:04:36 CET 2008

Hi Julien,

the key is to extract the manifest.xml from OpenCms rather than generating it by yourself.
All modules are located in the folder /WEB-INF/packages/modules/. You just need to copy your module to your deployment-folder. You can use Ant-scripts, this script should:
- delete your module from /WEB-INF/packages/modules/
- export this module
- copy zip-File to your deployment-folder

Regards,
Alex Morozov

codecentric GmbH
Grünewalder Str. 29-31
42657 Solingen

Telefon +49 (212) 24 94 331
Fax +49 (212) 24 94 334
Mobil +49 (151) 167 06 497
eMail morozov at codecentric.de
Internet http://www.codecentric.de

Geschäftsführer: Peter Gierse, Mirko Novakovic und Rainer Vehns
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Solingen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Wuppertal, HRB 19214