[opencms-dev] Increase right column width

RuiXian BAO ruixian.bao at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 14:25:59 CET 2008

Hello,

On Feb 5, 2008 11:43 AM, Manfred Roos <manfred_roos at web.de> wrote:

>  Hello,
>
> I am just trying to adopt the TemplateOne template to my needs.
>
> Right now the *width of the right column* (td.infobox) is *set to 145px*and I would like to increase that value. This value is not hard-coded but
> inserted as a parameter "infoBoxWidth" in the css-file  "style.css" which
> can be found at
>      /system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/resources/*style.css
> *
>
> /* infobox column */
> td.infobox {
>  width: <%= *infoBoxWidth* %>px;
>  vertical-align: top;
>  background-color: <%= sideBg %>;
>  border-left: 1px solid <%= mainBorder %>;
> }
>
> Is it possible to set/change the values of attributes like "infoBoxWidth"
> somewhere? ( I looked for a possibility to configure those settings in the
> administration area but did not succeed.)

Is that not being set in the beginning part of the same file, as follows:

// optional infobox configuration
String infoBoxWidth = cms.getOptionalConfigValue("infobox.width", "145");
String infoBoxModulesHeadline = cms.getOptionalConfigValue("
infobox.modules.headline.size", "10");
String infoBoxModulesFont = cms.getOptionalConfigValue("
infobox.modules.font.size", "8");

Best

- RuiXian