[opencms-dev] change publish location?

Chauhan, Amit Amit_Chauhan at intuit.com
Thu Feb 7 22:51:54 CET 2008

Ted,

You can certainly do so. In opencms documentation that came along with
the CMS installation, look for static export. Inside that look for
<rfs-rules> and <export-rules> tags. They go into
opencms-importexport.xml file.

I am certain once you read it, you will be able to solve it pretty easy.

I have actually gone even further and made CMS publish in two different
locations in 2 separate publishes of a document. In my case, a document
in CMS is first published to a staging location and then the same
document is published to a production location :-)

Thanks

Amit Chauhan

510-449-3402