[opencms-dev] How to access a OpenCmsVfsFile in an xml

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Mon Feb 11 16:26:53 CET 2008

My template makes use of xml-configuration-files like TemplateOne does.
In case of my css-config, everything works fine when using
getStringValue from org.opencms.xml.A_CmsXmlDocument. But when trying to
get a OpenCmsVfsFile the method is jumping into to catch-block when calling

value = m_configuration.getStringValue(getCmsObject(), key,
getRequestContext().getLocale());

I am sure that the catch-block is called cause I places a
System.out.println before and after.
How can I access a OpenCmsvfsFile-Entry in my xml?

Thanks