[opencms-dev] Cannot use a template with several page elements fora JSP

Nacho Fernandez snatcho at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 13:56:28 CET 2008

Hi, Marc and list. In my experience, the "vfs target already included" error
is most of the time due to a simple problem in one of the components
included in a template or jsp (usually an error that doesn't allow for the
correct compilation - the syntax error you mention). That's why removing
includes removes the problem and also can help locating it. I usually
comment parts until I find the source of the problem and then try to execute
the single part failing and then I get the real compile problem to show up.

I hope this hasn't been too confusing and that it helps. Greetings,

Nacho.