[opencms-dev] Cannot use a template with several page elements fora JSP

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Wed Feb 13 17:07:01 CET 2008

I was able to fix the problem. Nacho, you were right, the include for
the textelements was the problem. I wrapped another template element
around those, which is not included by the jsp.

<cms:template element="main">     <-------- new element to wrap
        <cms:template ifexists="body">
                <cms:include element="body" editable="true"/>
<------------- this one was the cause (as well in text1, ...)
        </cms:template>
        <cms:template ifexists="text1">
editable="true"/></div>