[opencms-dev] OpenCms v6.2.2 File Upload/Attach

Ellery Crane ecrane at bear-code.com
Wed Feb 13 22:36:49 CET 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to extend Template One to allow an email form to have a
file upload input. The uploaded file would then be attached to the
email generated by the form. The client's installation of OpenCms is
version 6.2.2, and it is unlikely that they will be willing to
upgrade. I have seen that in the newest version of OpenCms, the
functionality I'm after seems to be built in via this class, but
that's not present in the code I have to work with. Has there been
major changes to the underlying structure of Template One that would
prevent me from adding in the CmsFileUploadField to version 6.2.2? If
so, might anyone have a recommendation as to how to most simply
implement this seemingly basic functionality?

Thanks,

Ellery Crane