[opencms-dev] How to create manifest.xml for a module outside ofOpenCms workplace?

Martin Höller martin.hoeller at xss.co.at
Thu Feb 14 08:52:47 CET 2008

Hi!

On Wednesday 13 February 2008 wrote Vincent Lambert:
> We are currently working on an ant task that would generate the manifest
> from a project directory.

Aah, that sounds great! This topic comes up every now and then on the
mailinglist, so this seems to be a common need.

> We should release a first version in the next few days (or weeks...).

When you do so, could you please drop a note on this list and maybe on the
opencms-wiki [0], so others can find your script.

many thanks,
- martin

[0] http://opencms-wiki.org/Wishlist#manifest.xml
Martin Höller                   | martin.hoeller at xss.co.at
*x Software + Systeme           | http://www.xss.co.at/
Karmarschgasse 51/2/20          | Tel: +43-1-6060114-30
A-1100 Vienna, Austria          | Fax: +43-1-6060114-71