[opencms-dev] How to create manifest.xml for a module outside ofOpenCms workplace?

Nick Panienski panienski at codecentric.de
Fri Feb 15 12:26:30 CET 2008

Hi Claus,

yes, using the shell OpenCms also tries to guess how we like to have our version number by automatically incrementing it ;)

We have a .properties file for each module, with module name, author and version. Every time we build a module from our sources we replace the corresponding parts of the manifest, thus having no problems with the auto increment feature.

Greetings
Nick

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Nick Panienski

codecentric GmbH
Grünewalder Str. 29-31
42657 Solingen

Telefon  +49 (212)  24 94 330
Fax      +49 (212)  24 94 334
Mobil    +49 (151) 167 06 496
eMail    panienski at codecentric.de
Internet http://www.codecentric.de

Geschäftsführer: Peter Gierse, Mirko Novakovic und Rainer Vehns Sitz der Gesellschaft: Solingen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Wuppertal, HRB 19214