[opencms-dev] Nice static export behaviour discovered by accident

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Feb 15 12:46:37 CET 2008

Pere,

in fact this is working as desigend. It works with "on demand" static export
as well as "full export". I believe that in the Alkacon Documentation module
for the static export there are some examples that also show this behaviour.

Kind Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior

 <http://www.alkacon.com/> http://www.alkacon.com -
<http://www.opencms.org/> http://www.opencms.org

Visit us on CeBIT expo in Hannover, Germany
March 4 to March 9, 2008 - Hall 5 Stand F59/3

  _____