[opencms-dev] Page with links to other pages

Bozidar Ilievski bozidar.ilievski at netcetera.com.mk
Mon Feb 25 17:27:09 CET 2008

Hi.

I have the following problem.
Each page of the website has center column with the main content, and a
right column that contains some "Context Objects" (links to other pages).
I need help on how to implement the right column.

By "Context Object" i mean a peace of HTML or JSP code that contains an
image, short text or no text at all, and a link to another page.
There is a pool of about 20 such objects.
The Content Editor can assign one or more of these objects to each page.

So for example:
page1 can have object1, object5 and object8 on its right column, and
page2 can have object1, object3 and object7 on its right column.

page1:
------------------
    | page1 | obj1
    | page1 | obj5
    | page1 | obj8
------------------

page3:
------------------
    | page2 | obj1
    | page2 | obj3
    | page2 | obj7

I don't want to use a Html Gallery because if a gallery object is
changed, changes wont be reflected to pages where the object has been
previously added.

Does someone have an idea how to implement this behavior?

Regards,
Bobi.
Bozidar Ilievski | bozidar.ilievski at netcetera.com.mk
phone +389 -2- 30 64 532 | fax +389 -2- 30 79 495
Netcetera | 1000 Skopje | Macedonia | http://netcetera.com.mk