[opencms-dev] RE : [Possible Spam] Re: RE : After upgrade from 6.2.x to 7.0.3 editor problems

Michael Moossen m.moossen at alkacon.com
Tue Feb 26 09:14:07 CET 2008

Hi Marc!

 > that functions except that I always have the message "*???
 > GUI_WORKFLOW_NAME_0 ???"
that happens from time to time, somehow the tomcat caches the old
properties files and do not actualize them with the new ones (that are
automatically extracted from the opencms.jar).
try to purge your tomcat/work folder and if still not working remove the
messages.properties files from your /WEB-INF/classes folder

HTH

Kind regards,
Michael

-------------------

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
Michael Moossen
An der Wachsfabrik 13
50996 Koeln, DE

Besuchen Sie uns auf der CeBIT 2008