[opencms-dev] OpenCms 7.0.3: Multi language with multi sites

Fabian Huschka fabian.huschka at componio.net
Mon Feb 25 18:54:18 CET 2008

Hello Kai,

yup, we are doing this all the time. I never actually thought about
organizing different languages under one site root.
As for side effects I can not report any negative ones except for the
fact that you have to change the site root if you want to edit content
of another language.
Further all graphics and resources for both (or n+1) sites should be
organized under "/system/galleries" which makes life a lot easier and
circumvents redundant files.

Regards,

Fabian