[opencms-dev] Page with links to other pages

Fabian Huschka fabian.huschka at componio.net
Mon Feb 25 19:51:27 CET 2008

Hello Arash,

do you have any experience with CRE, structured content and
HTML-editable content? To my knowledge, links inside HTML content areas
within structured content are not checked (as this content is stored as
plain character data) and since the CRE can only cope with
VFS-widget-generated links (no offense Alex :-)) this does not help the
problem either. I wonder if anyone has an easy solution for this task at
hand - or may be I am just off oneĀ“s cake ;-).

\Fabian

PS

Looking forward to meet you at CeBIT.