[opencms-dev] RE : After upgrade from 6.2.x to

Gates, John jgates at lphs.org
Tue Feb 26 13:50:45 CET 2008

The problem is worse than expected.  The upgrade goes completely with no
errors.  In picking around the system it is apparent that none of the
installed modules are at version 7 after the upgrade is complete.  The
upgrade should be pulled or fixed....   Here are my system properties
(Not strange at all in my opinion pretty basic)

Windows 2003
Apache 2.2.8
Apache Tomcat/6.0.16
JVM 1.5.0_06-b05

Like I stated earlier, the database and upgrade goes with no errors
indicated but the result is none of the modules in OpenCMS are upgraded
to 7.x they all remain at 6.X and that is surely a problem.

Regards,
John