[opencms-dev] Can't add folder even though logged in as Admin on OpenCMS 6.0

Jarrad Waterloo jwaterloo at dynamicquest.com
Tue Feb 26 21:56:49 CET 2008

Folder is defined in WEB-INF/config/opencms-vfs.xml but it still doeasn't
show up in add!

<resourcetypes>
	<type class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypeFolder"
name="folder" id="0"/>
	<type class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypePlain"
name="plain" id="1">
		<mappings>
			<mapping suffix=".txt" />
			<mapping suffix=".html" />
			<mapping suffix=".htm" />
		</mappings>
	</type>
	<type class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypeBinary"
name="binary" id="2">
		<mappings>
			<mapping suffix=".pdf" />
			<mapping suffix=".zip" />
			<mapping suffix=".class" />
			<mapping suffix=".ppt" />
			<mapping suffix=".doc" />
			<mapping suffix=".xls" />
		</mappings>
	</type>
	<type class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypeImage"
name="image" id="3">
		<mappings>
			<mapping suffix=".jpeg" />
			<mapping suffix=".jpg" />
			<mapping suffix=".gif" />
			<mapping suffix=".png" />
			<mapping suffix=".tif" />
			<mapping suffix=".tiff" />
		</mappings>
	</type>
	<type class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypeJsp" name="jsp"
id="4">
		<mappings>
			<mapping suffix=".jsp" />
		</mappings>
		<properties>
			<property>
				<name>export</name>
				<value
type="shared"><![CDATA[false]]></value>
			</property>
		</properties>
	</type>
	<type class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypePointer"
name="pointer" id="5"/>
	<type class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypeXmlPage"
name="xmlpage" id="6"/>
	<type class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypeXmlContent"
name="xmlcontent" id="7"/>
	<type class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypeFolderExtended"
name="imagegallery" id="8">
		<param
name="folder.class">org.opencms.workplace.galleries.CmsImageGallery</param>
		<param
name="folder.class.params">w:120,h:90,c:dddddd,t:1,r:2</param>
	</type>
	<type class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypeFolderExtended"
name="downloadgallery" id="9">
		<param
name="folder.class">org.opencms.workplace.galleries.CmsDownloadGallery</para
m>
	</type>
	<type class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypeFolderExtended"
name="linkgallery" id="10">
		<param
name="folder.class">org.opencms.workplace.galleries.CmsLinkGallery</param>
	</type>
	<type class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypeFolderExtended"
name="htmlgallery" id="11">
		<param
name="folder.class">org.opencms.workplace.galleries.CmsHtmlGallery</param>
	</type>
	<type class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypeFolderExtended"
name="tablegallery" id="12">
		<param
name="folder.class">org.opencms.workplace.galleries.CmsTableGallery</param>
	</type>
	<type class="com.opencms.legacy.CmsResourceTypeXMLTemplate"
name="XMLTemplate" id="99"/>
</resourcetypes>