[opencms-dev] Can't add folder even though logged in as Admin on OpenCMS 6.0

Bozidar Ilievski bozidar.ilievski at netcetera.com.mk
Tue Feb 26 15:12:05 CET 2008

I use OpenCms7, so i don't know if this is true for OpenCms6.

In OpenCms7 default resource types are defined in this file:
WEB-INF/config/opencms-vfs.xml. Search for <resourcetypes> tag in the file.

Some of the modules you install (for example the TemplateOne module) can
define new resource types.
Information about these resource types can be found in
WEB-INF/config/opencms-modules.xml file. Also search for <resourcetypes>
tags in this file.

If some of these files is broken (particularly opencms-vfs.xml), than
that may be the reason why can choose only two resource types.