[opencms-dev] hibernate and opencms

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Sat Mar 1 00:25:44 CET 2008

additionally you need some util classes to manage an configure your
connection and you can use the same connection pool in your module classes.
have a look also in com.bearingpoint.springmanager module, perhaps you
can find more hints there:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=180314

Best,
Arash