[opencms-dev] Problems with my configuration_css

Christian Roszak Christian.Roszak at Theis-Consult.de
Mon Mar 3 14:43:10 CET 2008

Hi,

I've problems using the templateone template. I've created my own site with
my own styles in configuration_css. During the first steps in the offline
project everything went fine. But after publishing MySite I can't get
opencms to use my configuration_css. Opencms always uses some default
styles. I allready deleted the complete /site/default but I've still the
same problem. It seems that opencms won't find my configuration_css.

Any suggestions what's going wrong?

Thanks
Christian

PS: It's the same with all other files in the _configuration subdir.

OpenCms 7.0.3
Tomcat 5.5
Apache 2
mod_jk