[opencms-dev] CmsCollector performance

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Wed Mar 5 13:04:56 CET 2008

Here is a website we almost completed with more than 50k pages now, and
about 15k-20k more annually. You'll find it's quite fast.
http://www2.scnjw.com/scnjw/index.html

CentOS + Squad + Apache + Tomcat + OpenCms 7.0.3 + Oracle.

Don't worry about OpenCms performance. For the sql problem, you can
write your own performance module to improve the sql operation. It's not
difficult.

Regards,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2008-03-05三的 03:47 -0800,marcio.camurati写道: