[opencms-dev] CmsCollector performance

marcio.camurati marcio.camurati.opencms at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 14:28:02 CET 2008

Shi Yusen,

The velocity is really very nice !

Can you give more informations about this project, do you use only simple
collectors like allInFolderDateReleasedDesc or allInSubTreeDateReleasedDesc
for get this information at the OpenCMS resources?

You said at the end for don't worry about the sql problem, this problem
really exit if we use the OpenCMS at CORE it´s really necessary any
modification about sql operation to resolve the performance problem that
Martin post to us ?

Best regards,
Marcio Camurati