[opencms-dev] 7.0.4 OrgUnits, Roles and Permissions

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Wed Mar 5 14:38:16 CET 2008

Hi

Since 7.0.4 reintroduced webusers I would like to use this feature.
So I created an OrgUnit A with a subunit B (webusers). I unit A I
created two groups (Projectleaders and MyUsers) and added a user for
both of them.
When I try to log in with those users (Unit is set in the login dialog)
I am getting the message that the user has no permission to access the
workplace. And in deed, when activating the permission in the
groups-overview my groups have no permissions at all! But Why? And how
can I change this?

Thanks