[opencms-dev] 7.0.4 OrgUnits, Roles and Permissions

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Wed Mar 5 15:55:32 CET 2008

Hi Marc,
I don't know 7.0.4 by now. In 7.0.3 you have to assign a role to each user. Even if they are assigned to a group.
To login to the workplace your user needs at least the role "workplace user".
HTH
Regards
Kai

Kai Schliemann
Dipl.-Wirtschaftsingenieur (FH)
Senior IT-Berater, Produktmanager OpenCms

comundus GmbH
Schüttelgrabenring 3, D-71332 Waiblingen
Telefon +49 7151-50028-20
E-Mail k.schliemann at comundus.com
Internet www.comundus.com

Geschäftsführer Klaus Hillemeier
Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 264290

comundus ist ein Unternehmen der IT EXCELLENCE Group