[opencms-dev] 7.0.4 OrgUnits, Roles and Permissions

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Wed Mar 5 21:45:05 CET 2008

Thanks

But for what reason I checked the field "Projectmanager Group" (or
"Users Group") then. I thought the permissions are set automatically
according to that.
By the way, cause I was facing that problem as well: I was not able to
delete a OrgUnit because OC was telling me this one is active, but in
that case I was logged in with the main-OrgUnit and no users belonged to
it anymore? I reinstalled OC to fix it ;).

Thanks.