[opencms-dev] Pass an atribute from one jsp page to another

enrarjcob at alum.us.es enrarjcob at alum.us.es
Mon Mar 10 08:54:44 CET 2008

Hi, I want to pass an attribute from one jsp page to another. I'm tryning to do that using:

JSP ONE

CmsJspActionElement cms = new CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request, response);
CmsXmlContentEditor wp = new CmsXmlContentEditor(cms);

CmsObject cms2 = cms.getCmsObject();
cms2.getRequestContext().setAttribute("rname", "MATT");

JSP TWO

CmsJspActionElement cms = new CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request, response);
CmsXmlContentEditor wp = new CmsXmlContentEditor(cms);

CmsObject cms2 = cms.getCmsObject();
cms2.getRequestContext().getAttribute("rname");

But it didnt work, any idea?

Thanx!