[opencms-dev] Upload not working with secured workplace

Pere Torrodellas ptorrodellas at fihoca.com
Mon Mar 10 10:35:39 CET 2008

Hello,

I am testing how to secure the OpenCms workplace (version 6.2.3) acessing it with SSL. I just modified opencms-system.xml:

<workplace-server>https://myhost:8443</workplace-server>

Everything seems to work fine with two exceptions:

- When I upload a file, the window with "Please wait, uploading data" stays forever and the upload does not complete. This works fine in the same workplace without SSL.

- When publishing a resource, the browser warns that some page elements are not secure, the session reverts to non-secure, and stays non-secure after that.

Are these OpenCms limitations, or is there something else I should do to have a fully working secure workplace?

Thanks for any info,

Pere