[opencms-dev] Upload not working with secured workplace

Fabian Huschka fabian.huschka at componio.net
Mon Mar 10 13:26:14 CET 2008

Hello Pere,

in case you are using the Java applet to upload and your SSL certificate
ist not verifiable (e.g. self-signed) you need to import it to your
local key-store (each machine the applet is invoked from).
Otherwise you have the ability to switch to the plain upload by
unchecking "Use Java applet for upload" within the user preferences dialog.

Regards,

\Fabian