[opencms-dev] Upload not working with secured workplace

Pere Torrodellas ptorrodellas at fihoca.com
Mon Mar 10 16:23:42 CET 2008

Hello Fabian,

Now that you mention it, I remember having read about an alternate way of uploading, but I was not really aware of it
because I had never had problems with the Java applet. Thanks for the tip!

As for the certificate import you mention, I think that this is only needed for client certificates, which I don't use
in this case. Anyway, just in case I imported the server certificate in the Java keystore, but it didn't solve the
problem: the upload applet continues to stop with the "Please wait..." message :-(

Also, the problem with the workplace switching to non-secure after a publication is still there. Not even the
administration is protected.. It only switches back to secure when I edit something.

Any guess or suggestion?

Thanks,

Pere