[opencms-dev] Problem with databaseexport/import

Helge Wiemann hw at open-your-bytes.de
Mon Mar 10 19:34:02 CET 2008

Hello alltogether !!

I am having a strange problem and needing some help.

I got a database-export-zip with approx 388 MB from a productiv-system
and now want to import it to a test-system.
I worked with the database management and import file from server. Then
I chose the ZIP-File which is locally available.

Then I got the following error message on the console:

Exception in thread "OpenCms: Import from
/opt/tomcat/webapps/zanox_test2/WEB-INF/packages/zanox_20080305_1423.zip
[f7b6d8fd-eebc-11dc-92b6-856d6f0b6e2c]" java.lang.NullPointerException
at
com.opencms.legacy.CmsCosImportExportHandler.matches(CmsCosImportExportHandler.java:212)

at
org.opencms.importexport.CmsImportExportManager.getImportExportHandler(CmsImportExportManager.java:520)

at
org.opencms.importexport.CmsImportExportManager.importData(CmsImportExportManager.java:619)

at
org.opencms.workplace.threads.CmsDatabaseImportThread.run(CmsDatabaseImportThread.java:91)

Furthermore I am seeing nothing on the screen, only the progress icon of
opencms. When I clicked on Details..., I got the green OK-Symbol, but
nothing was imported.

It seems that OpenCms is thinking about a module import. But I have
chosen the database import.

What might be the problem here?
Thanks for help!

Greetings,