[opencms-dev] i need help with opencms

lxbing113 at 163.com lxbing113 at 163.com
Thu Mar 13 10:48:25 CET 2008

  yes , you delete the resources of a project ( the microsite fold,and sub-resources),then publish it on the offline , as a result you will not see it !

在2008-03-13,rebeccah at falcorp.co.za 写道:

Hi all

my name is rebeccah and i'm newbie worrking with Opencms

I've tried to delete the resources but the only result i see it a strike out
resource(a like across the deleted-published project resources)

my question  is : is there a way that i can delete the project and/or its
resource on OpenCms after the project has been published ?

is the a way to archive this , as we have hundreds of project to work on

Thanks in advance.
Rebeccah