[opencms-dev] opencms-dev Digest, Vol 179, Issue 4

Stéphane Martin martin at webtrio.de
Thu Mar 13 15:16:50 CET 2008

Dear Michael,

thank you for your quick post. Can you eventually give a short hint when the
new version of the module for 7.0.4 is fixed? :-)

Thank you and kind regards

Stephane Martin

Message: 26
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 10:50:11 +0100
From: Michael Emmerich <m.emmerich at alkacon.com>
Subject: Re: [opencms-dev] Error message when creating a newsletter
	unit with 7.0.4 OAMP newsletter module
To: The OpenCms mailing list <opencms-dev at opencms.org>

Stephane,

we just had to find out that due to a small API change in OUs, the
newsletter module produces an error when used with OpenCms 7.0.4.

This will be fixed soon.

Please note for all OAMP modules: All those modules are build for the
OpenCms versions available on the module relase.
It can happen (as now in the newsletter module) that a module has some
isuses with future releases. If we get notice of that, the modules will
be updated if possible.

Kind regards,

Michael Emmerich