[opencms-dev] How to create XML structured content with an image?

HuyTran at c-mg.net HuyTran at c-mg.net
Sat Mar 15 04:11:54 CET 2008

Hi,

I need to create an HTML page with a list of biographies. Each biography has
a photo, a title and some content. I was thinking of to create this page by
using XML structured contents. I have created XML structured content before
for an FAQs page and it works ok. But what trouble me now is the photo. How
can I give user the ability to select a photo to add in the editor of XML
structured content. I see that the toolbar only contain font style commands.
Can you help?

Thank you very much!

Huy

  _____