[opencms-dev] How to create XML structured content with an image?

Rainer Steinegger steinegger at synyx.de
Sat Mar 15 07:36:08 CET 2008

Hi,

you can use diffrent widget classes to let the user select a photo. You
can define as type - at the schema definition - for example the
OpenCmsVfsFile or OpenCmsImageGallery (I am not sure about that names).
The mask to enter the xml content changes dependent on the selected
widget. If you use the ImageGallery widget, there has to be added a
special folder at the VFS with the needed images.

Rainer