[opencms-dev] Radio buttons

Iván Velamazán González ivan.velamazan at gtbi.net
Mon Mar 17 11:05:38 CET 2008

A very very simple (maybe stupid) question: How do I implement a form
question using radio buttons?

I've selected the radio button type but it seems I can just insert one
option; tried separating values with commas or semicolons, defining two
form fields with the same name... no luck. I'm sure it's very simple to
do... but I don't know how.

I've searched in my mail, tried to search in the forums (by the way, do
you know why I always get "Invalid session" errors in all kind of forums
implemented with mvnForum). Can anybody help me, please?

Thank you in advance.

--
Iván Velamazán González