[opencms-dev] Cannot edit JSP files

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 19 14:00:59 CET 2008

Don't know if you got it working yet, but for me it sounds like you might
have a content type id that is duplicated. I have noticed that if the system
includes any overlapping ids then all content types will get messed up.

Does your system include your own custom content type? If yes then try to
give these a high id and restart the server.

Olli

  _____