[opencms-dev] Search into OpenCmsVfsFile

Vikrama Sanjeeva viki.sanjeeva at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 14:29:06 CET 2008

Hi,

  Julien,

  Do you mean: that search is not able to inlcude "contents" of your self
defined structured content? Means, you defined a structure content and then
created a content using this structure content under defaul/site/mysite.
Then any "text" contained in this strcuture content is not included in
search results?

Bye,
Viki.