[opencms-dev] Search into OpenCmsVfsFile

Julien Lechevanton j.lechevanton at eurelis.com
Fri Mar 21 16:55:05 CET 2008

Hi,

Here is an example :

- we have got a two colums template, each column contains 0-n OpenVfsFile items

- each OpenVfsFile item is a custom xsd element

The elements are included in the search results but the main page (the two columns template wich contains all elements) will never be returned (it is considered empty).

Bye,