[opencms-dev] Degree Thesis - I need help!

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Wed Mar 26 10:21:03 CET 2008

Here are my personal sugguestion on three months plan:
1. How to create OpenCms templates and output your templates in a
module.
2. How to create a new xml file type and deploy your file type with your
module.
3. How to create a new module with OpenCms GUI in Administration view.
If you can grasp these skills in 3 months, then you are a good/excellent
programmer and can have great confidence to go on. If not, don't worry.
We all know the learning curve of OpenCms is very steep.

Six to nine months plan plus:
4. Flash template or Portlet.
5. Application integrations such Workflow Engine or OFBiz or ...
6. New template engin such as FreeMarker or JFace or ...
7. Data transfer such as data migration and etc.
8. and etc.

If you can complete these, you're young and talent, perhaps Alex will
offer you a job. :)

Good luck,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2008-03-26三的 00:13 +0100,Francesco写道: