[opencms-dev] Degree Thesis - I need help!

Vikrama Sanjeeva viki.sanjeeva at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 23:13:09 CET 2008

Hi,

Fabi:
1: May I know what is the "Objective" of your thesis?
2: What is the role of OpenCms in thesis?
3: Why you selected OpenCms and why not any other CMS?

  These questions will help to understand your exact requirement.

Shi: The 3 months plan you suggested, isn't more than enough to learn 3
skills?

Bye,
Viki.