[opencms-dev] Opencms 6.2.2 header editable

Nagy, Tibor KPI (GE Indust, ConsInd, consultant) Tibor.Nagy2 at ge.com
Thu Mar 27 10:58:11 CET 2008

Hi Nick!

Thx for it i will try it!

Tib

________________________________

From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org [mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] On Behalf Of Nick Panienski
Sent: 2008. március 26. 11:39
To: The OpenCms mailing list
Subject: Re: [opencms-dev] Opencms 6.2.2 header editable

Hi Tib,

first, I suggest, that you use the OpenCms Taglib rather than Scriptlet code. Import
<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>
and use <cms:editable/> in the head of your jsp.

Next, use the cms:include tag with the editable flag set to true for elements you include in your template:
<cms:include element="content" editable="true" />

These elements will be directly editable from the preview perspective.

HTH
Nick

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Nick Panienski

codecentric GmbH
Grünewalder Str. 29-31
42657 Solingen

Telefon  +49 (212)  24 94 330
Fax      +49 (212)  24 94 334
Mobil    +49 (151) 167 06 496
eMail    panienski at codecentric.de
Internet http://www.codecentric.de <http://www.codecentric.de/>

Geschäftsführer: Peter Gierse, Mirko Novakovic und Rainer Vehns Sitz der Gesellschaft: Solingen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Wuppertal, HRB 19214