[opencms-dev] opencms-dev Digest, Vol 181, Issue 4

Francesco gamagnolo at libero.it
Thu Mar 27 15:44:24 CET 2008

Hi Sanjeeva,
These are the answers to your questions:
1)The Objective is create a module that enables to produce accessible
contents and, if possible, to be itself (the back-end) an accessible
instrument.
In few words, let that people with disability can use the content generated
and the same cms.
2)The role is that I have chosen this powerful (the best from how I know)
cms.
3)Because (point 2) ) and because the future is J2EE and I want to work, to
make experience in this sector.Because I know all the vantagies of Java
respect Php,ecc...

Thanks for your interest.